*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Got Paid Update #129 - American Consumer Opinion (ACOP)

I received a payment from American Consumer Opinion, also known as ACOP, this week. I've been a member there a long time (long before I ever started tracking my online money earnings) and actually have made more money from their surveys than I have a current record of, it's been so long and some of those payments were so long ago. My current "total" I keep up with is what I've been paid by them since around 2008 or so.

In any case, ACOP has always definitely been in my top five or so favorite survey sites because, even though you don't generally receive as many surveys from them as some others, they generally pay much more (usually $8 or more per survey) and they're normally pretty high quality, interesting surveys.

They also do a fair amount of sending out products for you to test out too, which is not only lucrative with more $ per survey but you get to use and keep products, which is neat.

They changed a while back from checks only to making PayPal payments (yay). It took a little while - I requested my payment of $15.55 at the end of March and received my payment about 23 days later - but like I said in the last post, the money spends the same no matter when it's received, so that's not a big giant deal to me!

This recent payment brought my total earnings (at least what I've kept up with from them since May of 2008) to $31.55.

If you like doing surveys and are not a member of this program yet, I highly recommend joining ACOP today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof
 

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter