*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Got Paid Update #128 - SurveySavvy

I received my first payment ever from SurveySavvy this week. That being said, even though it took me a rather long time to be able to request a payment from them, that's not to say they're not a perfectly good survey site.

It's my fault, actually, because I joined the site not long before I went seriously inactive at pretty much almost all online money adventures for a while, so I really didn't actively try to make any money there for quite some time. But now I have, so now I can add it to my "Sites That Pay" list and say I've been paid!

I actually like SurveySavvy a lot because, rather than a lot of other survey sites where you accrue points until you have enough points to request a payout, you know right off the bat what you're getting paid for a survey AND you can request cashout at a minimum of $1.

You won't qualify for every survey invite that comes your way, but they come pretty regularly still. You really do need to check your email every day (which I'm bad about sometimes) because their survey quotas do fill up fast, so as long as you're checking regularly, you'll likely have some you qualify for and can get paid for.

Most of their surveys pay $1 or $2, but I've seen the invites come in for surveys as high as $5 and in other amounts as well. I also generally like their surveys and the survey subjects and find them pretty interesting, even when I haven't been able to fully qualify for one.

SurveySavvy only pays by check, and it did take a while for my check to arrive (about 42 days from date of request), but that's okay with me, the money still spends the same no matter when it comes. My check was only for $2 and I probably would have waited a little while and requested when I had a higher balance, but since I hadn't been paid by them before I wanted to go ahead and request a payment so I could officially post that they're a paying site!

If you're into doing surveys for cash, this is definitely one you will want to check out if you're not already a member! Check SurveySavvy out today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof



No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter