*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi There! (And Site Updates, Part 1)

Well, after my long, long hiatus, I am back with one site that's 100% fully up to date and the other (this one you're reading right now) brought about 98% fully up to date.

Anyone that's still been dropping by probably noticed I've been keeping the Quick List pretty regularly updated (although the Proofs page was still way way behind, which has now been rectified), while this one here just got to be so behind and disorganized and I knew the housecleaning that needed desperately to be done was going to be such a huge major pain (and it was!!!), I just kept putting it off and putting it off.

Finally I managed to get some things done, and here we are! I've moved around some categories and gotten rid of some redundant ones, and just tried to fix some things up where it wouldn't be such a pain in the neck to post updates anymore. There are no doubt some broken links in really old posts and probably some in the last couple of years too, but that's super old stuff and sites that have closed (or have gone inactive or I'm not supporting anymore) have been shuffled off to their own category of closed sites anyway, so I'm not going to waste a lot of time messing with those old posts.

Sites that were listed here before that are still active and that I continue to support have had their respective entries updated (if there were updates), and since a lot of those I initially posted way back in 2008 or 2009 when I first started working them and was a newbie, one of my upcoming projects is to post 100% new static and more up to date entries on each and every one of them, eventually.

In any case, any sites that are still on the active lists are still active and most of them (pretty soon will be almost all) still paying me, several many times over, or have paid folks I know, or they have a longtime admin I'm familiar with and that has proven to be trustworthy over the years. Most though, now, I can verify without a doubt they're sites that pay 'cos they've paid me; some quite a good chunk of spare change over the years.

Pretty much all of them have stood the test of time here and have lasted me at least three or four years now and in some cases five years, so you can be fairly confident that if I'm still actively working them and getting paid after all these years (or haven't gotten fed up and given up, there's one or two of those that got shuffled off to the "closed" bin in this most recent update) - anyway, if I'm still getting paid, you likely can too!

About the only sector I haven't really brought up to date at all here yet (although I mostly have on the Quick List) are the Paid Survey sites, as there have been lots and lots of changes in that area over the last couple of years and I just haven't gotten around to sifting thru all that yet, but I will before too long.

Anyway, in a nutshell, the major updates overall here include:
  • The Quick List has been pretty much 100% updated, as mentioned already;
  • Active sites & sites I still support have had their entries updated (if there were any updates);
  • Closed/dead sites have been recategorized as closed/inactive;
  • Payment Proofs have been brought up to date (for the first time since late 2010, ha!).
Before this week is over, I'm hoping to post:
  • A basic Cliffs Notes version summary of all the changes/updates I found on my active sites;
  • (...including a basic summary of what sites I've kept active in general);
  • A "new" GPT site recommendation (if you've been here long, you probably know which one!);
  • A fresh, brand new Payment Proof for 2013! (lol)
(I figure I'm just going to start fresh with the payment proofs in 2013... the line entries have been kept updated on the Quick List pretty much, but there's no way I'm going to go back through all the way to the fall of 2010 and dig the individual proof pages up and do all the copying and uploading and all that junk. It was tedious and time consuming enough digging up what I already did for 2010-2013, ugh.)

So it's just going to be overall a new fresh start here in 2013. If you've stuck it out this long waiting and dropping by now and again while I was away, thanks so much for your patience, and if you're newer, I hope you'll stick around with me as I'm planning to keep this site more active again with at least a new post weekly, if not more often.

Hope things have been all good and well and happy in your world - mine's been pretty up and down the last few years but finally back to a more even keel and balance and things are actually pretty great these days - and I'll be back here again before the week is through! :)
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter