*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Got Paid Update #119: WordLinx

So after that long hiatus (especially long hiatus for posting payment proofs as they came in), I'm starting fresh in 2013 with the first payment received this year from an old tried-and-true standard, WordLinx. Owned and operated by Rogue Media, they are one of the longest established sites in the industry and have been paying people all over the world for a decade, since 2003.

Though their cashout minimum is a little higher currently than some of their peers in the industry at $10, it's easily attainable if you're diligent about logging into the site every day (which I'm at times not for long periods, so I hate to think of all the payout potential I lost during my busier times).

And (here she goes again like a broken record) it's especially attainable much more quickly if you're upgraded - their yearly upgrade is reasonable, and they have other options including a lifetime upgrade that's decent. Other than when I first started out initially the first few months back in 2008, I've renewed my yearly upgrade ever since, and WordLinx continues to be one the few upgrades I highly recommend (along with LinkGrand and ClixSense). You just get to cashout minimum sooooo much quicker in all three cases.

WordLinx remains a pretty busy site with lots of ads daily. Their paid emails seem to have dropped off quite a bit over the last year, which I wish would improve, but the site itself remains really active on a daily basis.

My latest payment was for $11.14, bringing my total earnings from WordLinx to $41.66.

Not a member yet? Join WordLinx today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter