*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Got Paid Update #108 - YouData

So you'll probably recall that a few weeks ago, I mentioned in this post that after almost a year of pretty much continuous payments every single Friday, I had last been paid by YouData at the end of April and hadn't been paid anything since.

Well, suddenly out of nowhere, I received a $0.02 payment from them Friday before last.

The only thing I can figure (since there still have been virtually no ads to view) is that one of my referrals who hadn't been there in a while went to see if they had any ads and there were one or two left from way back still waiting for them. Quite possibly someone who read my post a few weeks ago and decided to go check, but who knows.

Since that happened, while I was catching up on things here last week I decided to go take a look over at their "customer service" forum at GetSatisfaction.com to see if there had been any response or updates from YouData.

Nope. Several more posts since I was last there from more members wondering what the heck is going on, and one from a new member very confused about why there are no ads for them to see - and virtually no response from YouData staff.

I'm not removing all support for the program from my site just yet on the off chance that this all may just be temporary - but I suspect that the program is pretty much dead and it's just a matter of time before the site disappears. To have gone this long without comment in their own forum they set up to the many, many people who have been asking for months now, it really doesn't look too good for YouData. Really, at the very least, they could at least bother to put up a "sorry, we're closing" sign or some such.

In any case, it was an excellent idea in the beginning, but obviously they were never able to secure the amount and kind of advertising they hoped to be able to offer members. It's just a shame that an awful lot of people promoted it a great deal, and all the members are just being left to wonder without any answers. Too bad.

Things could change, but it doesn't look too good at this point. Anyway, my payment proof of this most recent payment is below. I'm kind of assuming their system is probably just set up to kick out payments automatically on Fridays if anyone's owed anything, since there doesn't really appear to be anyone at the wheel at YouData these days.

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter