*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays - or - Have A Good Weekend!

Hi there! Well, I have stayed so busy and swamped all throughout December, and I actually have several posts on draft waiting to just be published and I keep forgetting to get over here and hit the "post" button, eek. So there is definitely more on the way after this mad holiday rush.

In any case, I hope everyone that celebrates Christmas has a very Merry one - and for those that don't, have a great upcoming weekend.

Don't forget that BankRollBucks, my favorite general GPT site (as well as the one that has paid me the most in the last almost-two years now) has recently reopened, so if you were a member before and haven't re-signed up (you'll need to) or if you're new and want to check it out, go check BankRollBucks out!




See you all next week (I promise)!
.

2 comments:

philsfault said...

Merry Christmas Lynn!

So very glad I met you many many months ago.

Love
Philsfault

Miss Money Hunter said...

Same here, Phil!

Happy New Year to you and yours with many hugs! :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter