*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall Housecleaning & Updates

I just got so blasted behind in September and October that it's taken forever to catch up, but finally I've been able to make all the rounds to see what sites are still up and which ones are gone, catch up on (I think) most of the more important updates on many of the listed sites, and have now housecleaned both here and on the Quicklist to bring things up to date. At least I hope I didn't miss anything important, but I think I got a lot of it!

Things I've done tonight:

SendEarnings & InboxDollars - I've fixed the links everywhere (I think). They changed their link format a while back and apparently I changed the link a couple of places, but not everywhere. Oh well!

I've removed Pirate's Riches & eXtremeGPT since Reagan, admin of GPTCashCow, decided to close them and Blazing Referrals this fall and focus mainly on GPTCashCow, which remains open - as does Smileyfreebies4you, which I haven't "officially" listed here yet but has been on the Quicklist all along. (By the way, Reagan's got some awesome contests going at GPTCashCow for November!)

One of my longtime standbys and frequent paying sites, Ozzys Direct Pay, has rather inexplicably disappeared from the GPT scene this fall, so sadly, I have moved it to the Closed Programs category. I haven't heard anything about what happened there - one day it turned up as a suspended site, and then several weeks later it was just gone.

I also removed DealBarbiePoints, which closed some time ago but for some reason I hadn't moved it to the Closed Programs section yet, and Fishing4Mails, which has never performed very well for me and I got deleted for inactivity again, so I took it off the active list completely. (I will never understand why some owners insist on such stringent activity requirements, anyone who's been around GPT/PTC/PTR long enough knows that people's activity levels will constantly ebb and flow - in any case, I was only seeing about one mail a week from there if even that much.)

I also read that Carousel Clicks has closed, but I had already removed that site from the active list during the last housecleaning round.

Now for some pertinent changes on some active listed sites, that may or may not be old news to you:

DealBarbiePays no longer has payment by check available due to administrative costs and the fact that apparently some checks never arrived for some members. PayPal is of course still available, and payment is also available via Amazon gift certificate and Wal-Mart and iTunes gift card.

SquishyCash has added Wal-Mart and Target gift cards as payment options. (They've also completely remodeled the site again recently.)

TikiTreasure was closing, but then got bought by a new owner who's been very attentive and made some really nice changes to the site, including raising the signup bonus from $3 to $5, and raising the referral level pay by eliminating the third level and raising first level referrals to 20% (second level remains at 5%). She's also added AlertPay as a payment option, and according to a recent mailing to members, is considering changing to weekly payments in January 2010 if activity on the site is good, so that's a nice possibility there.

And last but never least, GPTCashCow changed from daily to weekly payments, as the daily payment thing was kinda a trial run and admin was having a hard time keeping up with the requests. Minimum cashout is $5 and first-time cashouts will still be paid on a Net 30 basis (request by the 30th of the month to get paid the next month).

More news as I come across it - I was caught up on mails and announcements a couple of weeks ago but now I'm behind again, LOL!

I have several payments from the last couple of months to report over the next week or so, and then we'll get into some more (a few anyway) new sites and whatever else comes up as things progress. Stay tuned 'cos now that I'm caught up, will be posting daily again! Ciao!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter