*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Got Paid Update #81 - DollarClickOrSignup

Gosh, I couldn't be more behind if I tried, but I'm catching up! I don't ever want to get this behind again.

First, a leftover post from my drafts, from August - I received payment of $1.08 on August 31st from DollarClickOrSignup. Thanks Lora!

This site changed payment terms as of September 1st, now paying twice monthly. You'll need to cash out on the 5th of every month in order to be paid by the 10th, or by the 20th in order to be paid by the 25th. If you're not already a member, check out DollarClickOrSignup today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof




New posts coming tomorrow! Hope everyone's been doing well!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter