*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, September 3, 2009

...And Another Update

Most of you probably don't know the difference since I only forward the domain and keep this blog hosted at Blogger on missmoneyhunter.blogspot.com - but for those who were looking for me via the missmoneyhunter.com domain (in which case you found me or you wouldn't be here anyway - LOL), yes, it's currently forwarding to a 404 "page not found" page.

I didn't know it was doing that until someone told me, but wasn't too surprised as I'm in the midst of a bit of a disagreement with my hosting company and will hopefully get that situation sorted before September's over.

In the meantime, if you hadn't bookmarked where are you now, do that. Thanks again to Paul Kinder of Traffic-Splash for the heads up letting me know about it, and can I just tell all you readers (again) that Traffic-Splash ROCKS?!?!?! It sure does. Go surf and rack up some credits and advertise your ClixSense and WordLinx and etc splash pages over there and get some referrals.

Have a nice Thursday, be back tomorrow for sure.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter