*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Site & Quicklist Updates

I spent the better part of Monday morning and early afternoon cleaning up both sites when I probably should have been doing other things, but in light of all the weekend events in the get paid community, it seemed like now was as good a time as any to whittle the recommendation lists down to things I could be relatively comfortable recommending as a whole.

So both this site and the quicklist have been pared down somewhat. As it turns out, several of the sites that got axed, I had not done a full review of over here yet, but they were on the quicklist and now they're gone - as well as some other sites that just weren't performing well for me anyway. Most of the ones I removed were PTC sites.

Any site that remains in the GPT, PTC, PTR, and Survey Sites listings are ones that have paid me (or one of the owner's other sites has paid me), or I'm well acquainted with the owner and am relatively certain they are paying sites, have paid other people I know, or there's another valid reason I feel they're still worthwhile and will perform okay.

Someone suggested to me not long ago removing all sites from the quicklist that hadn't paid me (or that hadn't had a partner site pay me), but the thing is I'm pretty close to cashout at most of the sites that haven't paid me yet, so that'd just be more work later returning them to the list and they will likely all have paid me at least once before the end of the year.

So all that said, here are the ones that have been removed (besides My Flipper Cash and Cartoon-Clicks, which were removed over the weekend and I posted about on Saturday) and why.

Please do note that just because I have removed a site from the recommendations list, it doesn't mean it's a bad site or there's anything shady going on. For the most part, these are sites I haven't been paid by and just haven't been performing well for me (some I've given a year and a half or more and still not performing well), and/or am not acquainted with the owner, so I have made the decision to remove it/them from the list.

Moonlillys Legend - Member for 1+ years and hasn't performed well. Also had notice a while back site was being sold anyway.

Carousel Clicks - Member for 1+ years and hasn't performed well. There's only been one PTC ad there daily for months at this point.

Cherry Blossoms PTC - Member for 1+ years and hasn't performed well. Note: Owner does have an overall good reputation.

FinancialFreedomAds - One of the few I didn't delete my membership from simply because I hate to give up fully after a year and a half on this one, but frankly most other former members gave up and stopped publicizing it long ago, mainly due to reportedly slow payments and poor communication from the owner, and it was also removed from the Marketing Pond suite of programs some time ago. There have been few, but some, ads for a while now there. I'll keep working it and report if there is any improvement in the future, but I am no longer comfortable recommending this one to others.

EasyAdBucks - Another that has been dropped from the Marketing Pond suite some time ago and has just performed pretty poorly for me. In a year and a half, I'm just now up to $1.30 there and cashout for regular members is $10. This site was also sold in recent months and from the looks of things the new owners have not been very communicative with the membership. There was an announcement on the site from the former owner with many comments from members asking questions and asking the new owners to speak up, but after months no one had (the last I saw anyway).

HoneyAdvertiserPro - Another that had long ago been dropped from the Marketing Pond suite of programs, and a few months ago several of us at GPTBoycott noted there appeared to have been no activity by admin on the site in months. Not surprisingly when I checked today, the site is gone. Moved to Closed Programs section.

Other sites I've removed that weren't performing well and had not yet reviewed over here, though they were on the quicklist:

Owen's Click Place
MyFlipperCashClicks**

Clix.vc
BeachClicks
Stiffy Klix

Baydefeis PTC
AdverCash

**(not to be confused with My Flipper Cash, though it previously was owned by Kelly Gibbs, it was sold to another owner some time ago as was Beach Clicks)

Clix.vc's site keeps disappearing, and AdverCash is another, removed from Global Team Club's suite of programs, that just has performed terribly - I think after a year and a half I had like 40-something cents, and their cashout is an incredible $12.50.

I have also removed PersianPTC from both here and the quicklist, as it is currently on GPTBoycott's watch list (and had performed fairly poorly for me anyway - I was now well over what used to be the $1 cashout minimum, but several months ago they raised cashout to $5).

I also rather inexplicably discovered I had never removed Isabelmarco's Money Maker's entry from the site (I guess I hadn't done it because yeah, they did pay me twice) but that's been rectified now.

I think that's it. The good news is I still have 13 sites to add reviews on that I'm pretty comfortable with, as well as a few additional survey sites that pay, so there will still be something to write about here - as well as managing and reporting payments on the sites that have been on the list a long time!

I also want to add one more thing - I am not an active member of AnythingFree4You because really I just got to the point where I had enough sites to deal with, but I just want to state that Barbara Norris is a good admin and active in the community and any site she runs, including AnythingFree4You, I highly recommend as well. It's just not on my active recommendations list of sites 'cos I have about all the sites I can handle. :)

UPDATE: Well, since I originally wrote (but didn't yet post) this, I have learned that MoneyDreams has apparently closed. It's showing as a "suspended site", which sometimes just means the owner forgot to pay their hosting bill, but I'm told it's been like that for some time now so I've removed it to the Closed Programs list.

I've also removed Revolution Offers from both sites due to not performing well. The site had a pretty rocky re-start after it was sold to the current owner and seemed to be on the upswing, but my balance there hasn't moved in nearly a year and my referrals appear to have all disappeared, so I've removed it from my recommendations for the present.

P.S. Again, I just want to reiterate that just because I've removed a site doesn't mean anything shady is going on or it's a bad site - of the ones that aren't closed, they're just ones that haven't paid me and/or I am not acquainted with the owner, and they just haven't performed very well for me after several months or more. Just to clarify that again so there's no misunderstanding.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter