*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Site Closings, Changes, & Other Stuff

It's been a crazy week again here at the end of the month so a few quick things...

Mail has been coming in steadily all week from Deals 'n' Cash and now I'm only 12 cents away from cashout... SURELY I'll have 12 cents worth of mail between now and Monday (knock on wood). LOL.

My Flipper Cash will be closing as of September 4th due to the owner's ongoing health problems and affiliate offers have been removed. Cashout has been lowered to $5 in light of the closing.

Make That Dollar is closing as of September 30th (thanks Danielle for the heads up on that one, I must have missed that in the mess in my mailbox). If you have silver dollars (points) there, they can be redeemed at $0.05 per one silver dollar until September 15th. (I have been a member of the site for a long time but never had a lot of luck there so it wasn't on the listed sites, not for a while anyway. I had it on the site listings at one time but I removed it about a year ago when removing sites that weren't performing well for me.)

Hundred Acre Clicks recently added AlertPay as a payment option. I note I already had that listed in my HAC site listings, so I'm not sure what's up with that, but anyway, it's available now.

DollarClickOrSignup and ClickOrSignup are going from weekly to bimonthly payments. The new payment terms are going to be a little confusing for folks who are used to 15th and/or end of month but hopefully people won't get too confused by the unconventional payment terms - I myself had an unexpected delay a while back when I discovered that rather than "end of month" cashout like most sites, one site required cashout by the 30th even in months that had 31 days.

Anyway, at DCOS and COS, payments will be on the 10th and 25th of every month. Members will need to cash out by midnight EST on the 5th to be paid on the 10th, and the 20th to be paid on the 25th.

Cupid Cash is making some changes but most of them won't be posted until after September starts so I'll report then, though one of them is that anyone who signs up after September 1st can cash out at $5 for their first cashout (instead of waiting for the regular $10 cashout).

Annnnnd I think that's about it. This week is super busy for me so I'm not sure how much I'll be posting before Tuesday, but I still have a bunch of sites to add (mostly PTC) and hopefully we'll get back to that after the new month begins. My main problem lately is so many sites being closed, sold, terms changed, etc., it's all I can do to keep up! See you guys soon.
.

3 comments:

poohbear said...

LOL I had AP as a payment request option but have recently been able to add AP as a purchase option. Thanks for the post..

Danielle said...

Aww. I'm so bummed that MFC is closing! It was one of my faves! I'm really going to miss it.

Miss Money Hunter said...

Poohbear - Ohhhh OK, I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up, good to hear anyway!

Danielle - thanks for stopping by as always, in light of recent events I'll bite my tongue on MFC for now... LOL.

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter