*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Upgrading - MatrixMails, ClixSense, WordLinx (i.e., "Here she goes again...")

Broken record time again, but then it's been a while since I've nagged about the awesomeness of upgrading at MatrixMails, ClixSense, and WordLinx, so I figure it's about that time again. If you are a member of any of these long-established and paying sites (whether you joined under me or elsewhere) and have never upgraded, you really should consider it.

I am upgraded at a few (very few) other sites, but these are the three I absolutely would NOT do without the upgrade, which is yearly at ClixSense and WordLinx, and available at variable levels and periods of upgrading at MatrixMails.

I have gone on (and on and on and on) about these upgrades before and why it's fabulous for these three sites, but here's a little piece of new news about MatrixMails that I just kind of figured out over time...

If you are a Gold Lifetime member at MatrixMails (and I feel relatively sure this is probably true of Silver members too, and at all levels of Gold and Silver), you will really see an increase in your ongoing balance if you make a point of logging into the site and viewing the PTC ads every day. It is truly worth it to drop by for that daily. For a long time I mainly just did my paid mails and that was it, but when I started getting diligent about the PTC on site, the difference was really noticeable. So there's a good and valuable new tip for you, if you didn't already figure that one out on your own.

I personally like the Gold Lifetime upgrade at MatrixMails because, for one, I never have to worry about it again - it's paid for lifetime - it's pricey a bit, but the opportunity to bring in quite a bit of income via the matrix is worthwhile plus the fact that (big important point) you are going to make a whole lot more overall per paid mail and PTC at Gold Lifetime. Those of you who do a lot of paid mails and PTC will recognize that $0.04 per paid mail is nothing to sneeze at, and while they don't necessarily come in every single day, they do almost. PTC is higher too (it says $0.02 but I'm thinking it's really $0.04 per PTC ad too, but don't quote me on that one, I just heard that somewhere and haven't really paid that much attention when there).

Anyway, it's truly worthwhile just for the extra pay per mail and PTC alone, really, and has made a difference in that instead of waiting a year or more to cashout, I've gotten to where I can probably cash out $5 or more once or twice a month now, and expect that to continue to increase as time goes on. Gold and Silver levels and varying monthly and quarterly memberships have different payouts ranging from 1.5 cent to 4 cent mails, in any case you really can't go wrong with upgrading to at least ONE of the many membership levels available. I did the Gold monthly first, I think, and saw my balance increase enough at that rate that the next time around I just went for the Gold Lifetime because it's even so much more.

For the record, MatrixMails - unlike ClixSense and WordLinx which are PTC only - is a PTR that also (besides paid mails and PTC) has paid offers, or PTS, on site and several other ways to earn.

I'm not even going to try to begin to explain the matrix program - it's all there on the site and I still don't fully understand it all, I just know there is definitely potential there to bring in solid major earnings, especially if you're one who likes to promote a lot.

And I'm not sure about the other membership levels, but at Gold Lifetime I can vouch for the fact that MatrixMails will put a number of referrals under you (not in the matrix, just regular referrals - if they upgrade they enter the matrix under you). Right now over half my Level 1 referrals were put under me by MatrixMails, and those referrals are collectively earning me more cash every month. I'm very happy with MatrixMails and looking forward to seeing how it continues to progress there over time. (I do wish they would add new banners though, I'm kinda tired of this one and I guess I could make my own in PaintShopPro but that's about #999 on my list of 1,001 things I need to do.)

MatrixMails - Get paid


I don't think it's been that long since I nagged about how great the ClixSense and WordLinx upgrades are so I won't go on too much about them, but anyway - they're both no-brainers and so cheap, and for an entire year, there's really no good reason not to upgrade at both.

ClixSense - for $10 a year (less than a buck a month) you will generally see a ton of ads (300-500 or more) the first time you upgrade (that's $5 or so right there), and after that you will definitely see more ads than you would as a free member, especially depending on your category choices in your profile. There's also the opportunity to earn a whole lot more money with referrals that upgrade, though even as a free member you still make a little per referral anyway whether they upgrade or not. It's just exponentially a whole lot more if you are an upgraded member, and a LOT more if your referrals upgrade.

ClixSense also recently introduced the ability to upgrade with your earnings, which is really cool, although if it's your first upgrade you probably won't be able to because it takes so very awfully long to get to $10 if you're a free member - though you'd get there eventually, it's just a lot quicker if you're upgraded - but you can use Google Checkout for the first upgrade and then plan on using your earnings to pay for your upgrade thereafter, which I like.




WordLinx is also only $10 for a whole year, and while you won't see quite the dramatic increase in hundreds more ads on your first upgrade to Verified member with WordLinx like you do the first time you upgrade at ClixSense, you will see more ads regularly and make more and plenty faster if you're upgraded than you would otherwise. There are also a bunch of nice bonuses for upgraded members - signup bonuses, upgrade bonuses, more earnings on referral clicks than as a free member - it all adds up, and to me (like ClixSense) it's just a no-brainer at what amounts to less than a dollar a month for a whole year.

WordLinx also recently introduced a Verified Plus membership, which is a lifetime upgrade (so you never have to upgrade again) and has an added benefit of being able to upgrade through your PayPal account, and without a credit/debit card, for those that don't have a card. Upgrading to Verified Plus also comes with 1000 paid credits and a month of banner advertising, which is all pretty cool.

For now I'm remaining an annual subscriber, but I may well upgrade to Verified Plus in the future just to not have to fool with paying to upgrade again every year. This also makes sense because none of these sites are likely going anywhere - they've been around "forever" (getting close to ten years in one case); I've already been a member of all for nearly a year and a half so five years from now, when they're all still likely there and I'm still likely earning from all three, my Gold Lifetime membership has already paid for, and the Verified Plus membership would have paid for, those six-ish years of membership - and I'm liable to be a member at all three many more years than that, as long as I and they are still around, which we probably all will be. If ClixSense had a lifetime upgrade option, I'd probably add that to my future plans as well.

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click


Anyway, once again, it just makes sense to upgrade at all three. Even though I've been a member of all for nearly a year and a half, I can pretty much guarantee you I would STILL be waiting to make my first cashout at all three of them and probably be waiting much longer, and instead I've cashed out at MatrixMails multiple times, ClixSense once (and won't be long 'til I do again), and would have already cashed out at WordLinx except I bought advertising instead, but probably will be soon. WordLinx has paid tons of folks in the many years they've been around, though - there are payment proofs all over the community.

I have payment proofs from MatrixMails, and don't from ClixSense yet since they pay by check and I wasn't scanning checks for payment proof then, but will on the next one. If you're reading this post six months in the future, I will probably have payment proofs from all three on my Proofs page (click HERE) by then.

In any case, yes, it is WELL worth the cost of upgrading at these three sites - you will likely be able to cashout at all on a regular basis rather than waiting forever, and the potential for much larger earnings especially with MatrixMails and ClixSense is VERY high if upgraded (in the case of MatrixMails, upgraded to a membership level that includes entry into the matrix), and especially if you can promote.

And one more thing - here's another little factoid about ClixSense and WordLinx you may or may not already know (I didn't for a while after I joined) - new ads are added throughout the day at different times of the day, and many ads at both only have a small number of views and they're gone, so it's worth your while to log into both several times during the day to maximize your earnings. (At ClixSense, there are usually a bunch of new ads up around 6am CST or a little later most days.)

I talk a lot here on the site about making money "off" the various programs I have listed, but the fact is I have also found a lot of other ways of making money online (and lots of other useful stuff) through the ads on many of the sites, but especially these three and a few others like AdPaid and LinkGrand and Readers Pond. And I found Phil that way too, through ClixSense (I think), and some other sites I now read daily... my point being you just never know what you will find every day that will be beneficial to you!


By the way, I would be remiss in not mentioning that Readers Pond also has several reasonable upgrade levels where you can cash out a lot quicker and some nice other benefits too. The upgrades at Readers Pond range from $8 to $50 year a year and that's not a bad deal at all either.

readerspond.com


I think that maybe it's a little more difficult to promote and gain new referrals for all three of the main programs mentioned above - ClixSense, MatrixMails, WordLinx - because for the most part, most folks that are already pretty active in GPT/PTC/PTR are already members and have been for years because these sites have been around so long and been so reliable and been so popular.

But in today's horrific economy, more and more people are going to be looking for ways to earn extra cash or just plain earn online, so potential new referrals are out there, and while a lot of the "get paid" sites might come and go, those three and the others I mentioned and a lot of other old well-established and long paying standbys (like Hits4Pay and Deals 'n' Cash) - they are not likely going anywhere ever. If you really wanted to work super hard on promoting, you probably could eke out a full-time income or almost on the sites I've mentioned in this post alone.

P.S. If you clicked on my Payment Proofs link above or have been looking at any proofs links in the individual posts here lately, you probably found my new "quick list" of sites (click HERE), which is now completed (well, it will always be a work in progress but all pages are open now). I mainly put that together for two reasons - one, I have friends who can't stand to read blogs and reviews but are interested in GPT/PTC/PTR; and second, the way it's set up is saving me a lot of time in updating payment and other information regularly.

That said, there are sites on those pages that I have not yet listed and reviewed here but am actively working - and will be reviewed in posts here soon - but if you want a head start on sites I just haven't gotten around to posting about yet, you'll find them there.

OK, I'll get off my upgrading soapbox again for a while but yes - once again - if you can manage the upgrades at any or all of the three sites, it's totally, truly worth it.

Happy moneymaking and I'll be back tomorrow!
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter