*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, July 13, 2009

Got Paid Update #68 - Opinion Outpost

Busy busy busy day today, but wanted to quickly report I'd received a $9.50 payment from Opinion Outpost today. I wasn't really expecting this one so soon, it got here really quick (10 days) so that was cool.

Survey opportunities are a lot steadier from here than they are some of the others, so if you are interested in doing paid surveys that really do pay, Opinion Outpost is worth signing up for (if you're not already signed up)!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I agree, Opinion Outpost is one of the best survey sites out there. I just got paid this week too and I think I just requested it less than a week ago.

-Danielle

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hiya Danielle! Yeah, you know, it seems like all of them are a little faster lately (or the ones I expect to be slow because they say 6-8 weeks are here before I know it). That's great, I really kinda do wish more of them would pay by PayPal but I'm not gonna complain too much as long as they're paying me, LOL. :)

Have a great week!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter