*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Got Paid Update #73 - MatrixMails

Got a speedy payment from MatrixMails for $5.66 last week on Monday, this time within two days of request. Oh, MatrixMails - I couldn't possibly love you more than I do! LOL!

Honestly (and yes, I know I was just recently talking about this here), the benefits are so huge at MatrixMails for Gold members, it just doesn't make any sense to remain a free member and not upgrade here, if only to Silver and not Gold - but the Gold Lifetime with Matrix is so excellent and gets you soooooo much more per mail and ad view, and the earnings potential so very, very huge.

The Gold Lifetime may seem like a lot on the front end, but it's for life - you only pay it once, never have to pay it again - and I can tell you from experience that $0.04 per paid mail (as opposed to $0.01 or half that) REALLY adds up! I don't do anything but paid mails and PTC at MatrixMails, so this has made the difference between me having to wait forever to cash out (I'd probably STILL be waiting for my first cashout this time next year if I was a free member), and being able to cash out once a month or two... and probably even more frequently on down the line. It's a good investment for future residual income.

But again (like I said the other day), if you don't want to spring for the Gold Lifetime yet, try the Gold Monthly (that's what I did at first) or one of the others and then be sure to do your paid mails when they come in, and do the daily PTC ad views. The increased balance proved to me it was worth it, and was a realllllllllllly pleasant surprise when I upgraded to Gold Lifetime to see what $0.04 per mail and ads did for my balance.

This program has bazillions of members so you reading this are probably already a member, but if you're not - or if you're new to the GPT/PTC/PTR community - this is one to join for sure! Check out MatrixMails today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

MatrixMails - Get paid

2 comments:

Smoothoperator said...

Nice blog.Great info and reviews.Stop by my blog if you care

Best Paying Online Money Sites

Miss Money Hunter said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter