*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Got Paid Update #35 - QuickRewards

Got a payment today in the amount of $1.17 from QuickRewards, which was one of the first sites I ever joined. That was fast - you can request anytime from QuickRewards, and I was paid within 3 days!

The site has a veritable ton of different things to do, as well as games and trivia and other stuff. It is very different from most GPT sites. If I utilized it more than I do, that balance would probably be a lot higher - my earnings there mainly come from paid mail and the occasional run over there for games and trivia, some PTC'ing.

In any case, another site I can newly add to the "Sites That Pay" list!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter