*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ozzy's Direct Pay Now Accepting UK/Australia Members

Yep, this week is not going much better than last week in offline life, so here I am delayed again... apologies once again. My email box is backed up to close to 6,000 emails - crazy, huh? I'll sort thru them before the week's through, I hope!

Did want to report, however, that Ozzy's Direct Pay is now accepting members from the UK and Australia, so any of you folks from over yonder and down under who might want to check it out, feel free to.

Which reminds me that I really need to update some of the info here on the site and "houseclean" a bit, as well as adding some more easily found links to some other GPT/PTR/PTC news sites I read daily and you should too (the links are already here, but I want to make them more easily accessible).

So stay tuned, more coming up - have a great rest of your Wednesday and hoping to be back tomorrow with more, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter