*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, October 17, 2008

Got Paid Update #26 - IsabelMarco

Got paid last week on Friday by IsabelMarco in the amount of $115, about 34 days after request so they are at least still paying out pretty consistently with that.

I guess the jury's still out on whether or not their many recent changes to their TOS is a good thing or not, one of the most major of which is they are no longer paying free members anymore (and that said, I need to go back and revise several entries about this site when I can find some time). I can say from where I sit, even though I have remained a premium member for several months in a row now, I've seen my active referrals and my average monthly payout decrease by now over 50%.

I don't know; I'm watching to see how things go for now is about the best I can say. They have had more ads daily in the last couple of weeks, but I'm not seeing a lot of activity in my stats and, as I said, my draw for this month will be over 50% less than what I got just paid and my active referrals have gone WAY down, so that's a little disappointing. They've also added a lot of extra ads and a cheat checker - while I can understand the need for both and don't really have a problem with those things generally (especially when it comes to advertising in support of the site), I kinda feel having to go thru the cheat checker more than once or twice is a bit of overkill. Like I said, I guess we'll just see if it starts to even back out at all but this decrease in the last 6-8 weeks is certainly concerning.

But for premium members anyway (which is $9 a month or $70 a year), I can still recommend it as a site that does pay and is consistent with it for now.




On another note, apologies for the lack of updates this week - a lot of stuff going on offline for me right now and it's just not been the best of weeks. Will try to get a little better motivated next week, promise, and still need to do a little tweaking of the site so stay tuned...

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter