*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, August 1, 2008

Some Notes & A Payment

So welcome to August, folks! I just posted a huge slew of new contests for August in the post below, so get started early - some of those contests that are running all month long are paying out $100 to $150!

I hope everyone that does the GPT/PTC/PTR thing had a good cashout day yesterday. I was very pleased with mine and July was the biggest take thus far for me at just over $110 for the month, and I am kind of expecting to double that (or more) in August.

But for July, I cashed out with GetCashDollars, Isabelmarco's MoneyMaker, MyCashHoney, Rhino Riches, Pirate's Riches, and have a check coming from Gomez PEER - plus there's another that's already paid me - so this was both my largest cashout and from the biggest number of sites at once.

I WOULD have cashed out at my favorite standby, BankRollBucks, as well, had it not been for my betrothed not calling me with some info like he was supposed to this week, but that's another long (and boring) story, heh. In any case, I will be cashing out with BankRollBucks in August for sure, since as I previously reported it has changed to a super low $5 minimum cashout as of today! And I've already got more than that right now there anyway, LOL.

I did get paid this morning by Revolution Offers, which was sold and is under new ownership as of today. Since they have paid me under the previous ownership, I'm keeping it here on the site for now tentatively, but I have no idea what may change with their terms so for now I have marked their post here with the new information & am going to leave it at that until I see how things will progress under the new owner or owners.

That's all I've got for today, be back with more tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter