*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, July 4, 2008

Payments Pending Update #2

So the end of the month has come and gone and I've done what cashouts I could. Actually, once again, one of the sites I cashed out on is so darned fast and has already paid me so therefore this post is somewhat tardy, but for a second we'll pretend I haven't gotten paid yet. :)

Here's where I cashed out for June:

Bank Roll Bucks - $20.48

MyCashHoney - $5.53

Ozzy's Direct Pay - $20.77


We'll also include this one since I meant to cash out there this week and just forgot, but I will next week probably:

Revolution Offers - $5.93 (at least)


Then I still have these survey payments on the way:


Opinion Outpost - $6.50





And...

Your2Cents - $5.00
Survey Spot - $5.00

For a grand total for June of... $69.21.

Add the $7.39 I'm still owed from MyMadMoney that didn't arrive by June 30th as promised (but I haven't given up hope just yet), that's $76.60 due my way this month.

Not bad, but it SHOULD have been about $40 more - after my unplanned extended absence, I unfortunately blew it and forgot that I was close, but hadn't quite reached cashout level on these two sites (oops), but I will next month:

Rhino Riches - currently standing at $18.06




Pirate's Riches - now up to $23.78 (unfortunately not in time for cashout!)



So anyway, I had hoped to break $100 for the month and would have if I hadn't had a blonde moment there at the end. July should be better!

According to my records (which are not entirely up to date yet, so this figure is lower than what the actual amount really and truly is), I have outstanding, un-cashed out balances here there and everywhere - and 99% of it on sites and other programs listed here - totaling more than $184.29.

The larger amounts of that are at Rhino Riches and Pirate's Riches as noted above, and:

ClixSense
Hits4Pay
Deals 'n' Cash
SendEarnings
InboxDollars

CravingCash
Take the Internet Back
FusionCash

... and I also expect to be able to cash out at MatrixMails this month as well. So here's hoping to be able to cash out on a good bit of all of that come the end of July! Happy money hunting & good luck to all for the month of July!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter