*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, July 5, 2008

LinkGrand

And here's yet ANOTHER great paid to click site for today (I've actually got more, but we'll just stick with these three for today!).

LinkGrand not only generally has BUNCHES of ads to click and read every day, but it's a little different than the others in that there's no upgrade package available - every member gets access to the same number of ads! The other side of the coin to this is that they pay what equals to 3 cents per every ten links you view. Honestly, I've never been there that there haven't been lots and lots of ads to click.

You can cash out at any time you reach the $5 minimum, payment is by PayPal, and they state they pay within 24 hours (nice!). I'm pretty certain it's open to all international members; as long as you have a PayPal account, you can earn money here!

LinkGrand has one referral level of 30% for referrals' viewed ads, and pays 10% on ads purchased by your referrals.

I kinda get a big kick out of this one 'cos the FAQ shows the admin's sense of humor well, it always makes me laugh to read it so even though I've read it several times, I click over there again sometimes to get a giggle.

In any case, you can't go wrong with this one - it's totally free and ONLY free, all you have to do is sign up and review ads and make money, and I know many folks who are making a nice extra income with this and the other clicking and paid e-mail opportunities alone listed here on the site - so go for it! Join LinkGrand today!

UPDATE 06/27/2010: LinkGrand is not only paying better than ever in recent months, but recently unveiled an awesome upgrade option for premium members - $10 yearly or $20 lifetime (and never have to pay again if you purchase the lifetime). This will be yet another upgrade I'll be recommending along with the MatrixMails, ClixSense and WordLinx upgrades for sure!

UPDATED AGAIN - 06/24/2012: Some changes to the upgrade options at LinkGrand. Not sure when this went into effect (sometime earlier in the year, I imagine), but the upgrade option prices are now $5 for four months, $12 for two years, or $25 lifetime. The lifetime upgrade is still a very good deal in my opinion - premium members get lots more ads - and to never have to pay to upgrade again is great. It's also considerably less expensive than some other similar sites that have lifetime upgrades.

Now that I've been upgraded for some time now and enjoyed the benefits of watching my earnings increase notably faster - and especially since LinkGrand's cashout remains $5, which means I get to that $5 much quicker upgraded - I'd not want to downgrade my account with LinkGrand even if I didn't have the lifetime upgrade and could!

Not on board with this great program yet? Join LinkGrand today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

LinkGrand.com

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter