*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, May 23, 2008

Got Paid Update #2 - GP Treasure

GP Treasure just paid me again today, a whopping 10 cents! *smile*

That's fine with me, a dime's a dime and money's money. And they really do pay super fast with PayPal.



I need to do an update very soon of my total earnings that are out there, I probably will after the end of the month 'cos I have several cashouts to make this month (yay!). I don't update my "total money earned" ticker at the bottom of the page until I've actually received the cash in hand, so you will be seeing that figure go up quite a bit in June as I receive various payments from my cashouts.

I've still got a lot of earnings on the books at various sites that I haven't reached cashout level at, but I can tell you after glancing at my records the other night, since the end of February I have earned over $260 with what has really been a VERY small amount of work and effort - and that figure is SOLELY through opportunities listed here on the site!

So even though I am not counting that money I haven't received yet in my "grand total", that really is a nice chunk of change for what has been mostly lazy and not much work on my part. I'll be updating soon with some specific site-by-site details on what my earnings have been, but for now take that into account... if I've made over $260 in just under three months being lazy and not doing that much work on the site, think of what I could have made if I had put more work into it (and if I had more time to, LOL)!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter