*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, May 23, 2008

ClixSense & MatrixMails Revisited, Again

Yeah, I know I've been posting a lot the past two days - lots to catch up on, LOL! Come Monday or Tuesday we'll get back to one or two short posts a day (now that I'm posting daily contest updates), but I just had so much good information stored up to share with you. So if you're serious about trying to make and maximize earnings online, it will be beneficial to you to catch up on all the information I've been posting this week (or at least since Wednesday or so).

Right now, though, I want to talk a little bit about ClixSense and MatrixMails again. I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record about these two programs, and I also know there are several visitors here that have signed up for them but have not taken advantage of upgrading their memberships, and I wanted to talk a little bit about why it might be a good idea to do so (or if you haven't joined them, to join and do so).

As most have been reading here know, my favorite way to make money with these sites is the lazy way - clicking to read ads and paid mails and whatnot. If you've been doing these activities, then you know it's a slooow way to build up a balance, since many pay 1 cent or less per e-mail or ad. And with ClixSense, you've probably discovered that with the basic membership, you only get maybe a dozen or so ads to review a day.

ClixSense and MatrixMails are, at this point, the only PTR programs I have paid to upgrade my membership with. I may go for more eventually (and, more importantly, when I can afford it) but I decided these two were very worthwhile to do so. They've both been around a while (MatrixMails has been in business since 2002), so I consider them safe to upgrade with.

And in ClixSense's case, here was the real clincher for me - it's only $10 for a whole YEAR to upgrade to premium, and you get SO many more ads to review with the upgrade. Frankly, I've got so many now every time I log in, I never get through them all. At one point a few weeks ago I had over 300 and now I've got it down to just under 200 left to watch (and get paid for).

With MatrixMails, I went for the 3-month Gold membership upgrade initially, which was only $5, but I believe my next upgrade with them will be for the Lifetime Gold membership - pay $60 and never have to pay for the upgrade again.

Why? Well, right now I am getting paid twice as much per mail with the 3-month Gold membership than I did with the free basic membership, and I've already seen how much more that adds up over time. With the Lifetime Gold membership, you get paid FOUR times more than you do with the basic.

That is really going to add up, and MUCH more quickly. And both of these programs constantly have new ads or mails to review every day, they're not likely to stop coming.

I really like the idea of making four times more than basic on the MatrixMails plan, but I DEFINITELY encourage anyone who already signed up (or wants to sign up) for ClixSense to go ahead and spring for the $10 premium upgrade with ClixSense. It's $10 for the entire year and it just makes the biggest difference in getting you more ads to view. When I upgraded, I had maybe 10 or 12 ads to review, and after upgrade there were well over 300! That's a pretty big jump.

I think they're both worth it - especially the ClixSense upgrade - so if you're a member of ClixSense or MatrixMails either one (no matter who you signed up under or where), I just strongly encourage the upgrades. It really, really helps when you're trying to earn cash the lazy way!



MatrixMails - Get paid

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter