*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Site News and Updates, Brief Version - 26th July 2014

I'm way overdue in updating here, sorry. Mainly just wanted to update real quick this weekend to remove ClickOrSignup from the active programs lists, as the site appears to now be gone.

Not sure about CashPirate right now as the site appears to be inaccessible, but maybe it's just one of those temporary things. We'll see.

I'll be back on Monday with another new site you might wanna check out. Stay tuned and have a great rest of your weekend!

http://kore4.com/?referer=lynnm

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter