*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Got Paid Update #133: Hits4Pay

I'm really stoked to be able to report a new payment from a longtime favorite that has paid me twice before, the (very long established) Hits4Pay.

I actually should have gotten paid last month, but had changed Internet providers since the last time they paid me and, due to an oversight on my part, wasn't able to get paid last month as I'd planned. But that's OK, they paid me what was due last month this month, and the money spends the same no matter when it arrives!

Hits4Pay has a minimum payout of $25, and the way their system works is they pay you (via PayPal) the next month if your balance hits $25 or above by the end of the previous month. I had a balance of $26.36, which I received on May 15th, and brought my total earnings thus far from Hits4Pay to $78.45.

Hits4Pay (and its sister site, Deals 'n' Cash, which is pretty great too, though it has a payout minimum of $30 instead of $25) is one of the easiest sites out there to make totally free money on. They send you an email when there are ads available for you to view, you go view them, and boom, you're done!

It's $0.02 per ad viewed, so it takes a little while to get to that $25 minimum, but it's certainly attainable. I've done it three times, and will likely continue to... and at no cost to me!

If you're not a member already and you enjoy doing paid emails (one of the easiest ways to rack up free cash online, by far), I highly recommend it! Check out Hits4Pay today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

6 comments:

Ellyn said...

WOW!!! On a totally random whim, I came back across your Twitter account (I still do follow you), and saw a recent tweet...checked out your blog and saw that you're back amongst the living! :D I'm glad to see you back and that you're doing fine...but you know my obvious question would be if you're ever going to return to the traffic exchange community...you were missed by a lot of folks.

Take care,

Ellyn :)

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hi Ellyn! It was soooo nice to hear from you! Yes, I am back to the land of the living again and gotten back into what I did before the TE days & always did best anyway... I haven't "officially" announced it here yet, but I actually am about to launch my own downline/referral builder program pretty soon, just still working on getting it up & running. Tho it's mainly based on stuff here & on the Quick List (i.e., PTC/PTR/GPT stuff & such), I'll be promoting a few of the TEs too & probably will be doing some promotion again within the TEs... or at least within the ones that tend to be somewhat PTC friendly, so to speak. I don't know if I am ever going to be able to be as active in the TE community again, except to maybe visit occasionally... life otherwise has kind of gotten in the way of me being able to afford to spend the amount of time & effort in that arena like I used to have. It's all a REALLY long story & mostly not fit for public consumption (and probably not all THAT interesting) do you still have the same email address you used to at Yahoo? (don't post it here, I don't want you getting spammed).... I'll shoot you an email soon if so, & we can catch up proper! In any case, great to hear from you - I'm glad you are still out there! Many hugs & hope you have a terrific weekend! :)

Ellyn said...

Yep, still have the same Yahoo email address. Shoot me an email anytime, would be awesome to catch up (yes, I do indeed know how "life" takes its turns!)
Have a great weekend, and Memorial Day, too! :D

Danielle said...

I'd heard of this site before but never tried it out. 2 cents per click is pretty amazing though since most sites only pay fractions of pennies. I'll be sure to check it out!

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hi Danielle! ClixSense is one of the oldest and really the best. The 2-cent clicks don't come along often but they do show up from time to time. They do have full one cent clicks regularly though, I usually see at least 4-8 one cent clicks daily, sometimes more but always at least four of them. This may be because I'm upgraded that it's always the case, but I saw plenty of one-cent clicks as a free member too. Good luck in any case and best wishes! -- MMH

Miss Money Hunter said...

(PS Danielle, sorry I didn't see your comment until now or I would have responded sooner. For some reason I never received notification of your comment like I usually do, and I only found it today!) -- MMH

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter