*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

LinkGrand Now Offering Paid E-mails

If you're already a member of LinkGrand then you're likely already aware of this, but LinkGrand is now offering paid e-mails, which is great.

Paid e-mails are probably just about my favorite way to earn, since when life is busy otherwise it's still pretty easy to keep earning just by managing the paid mail that comes your way. There have been several periods for me over the years where I've really been too busy and swamped to keep up properly with PTC and surveys and other such stuff, but I could still usually manage to get thru the paid e-mails at least once a week or so and still make some money here and there.

I just received my first paid mail from LinkGrand this week and it contained five or six links, which was terrific, and as soon as you click and read, you earn. I think (not positive, but think so) that you earn the same amount per click in email as you do when you're doing PTC on the LinkGrand site.

While their pay per click rate is a little lower than some of their peers, there are usually always plenty of PTC opportunities on the site (especially if you're upgraded) and if this first paid mail is any indication of how mail clicks per day are going to generally go, then even better! Since their cashout level is only $5 (and they usually pay very quickly, at least within 48 hours), it doesn't take forever to reach cashout even with the bit lower click pay.

There are a lot of great things to love about LinkGrand and now offering paid e-mails is just yet another big positive for them as far as I'm concerned. Awesome! (PS: If you are already a member, you'll need to go into your account section while on the site and set your settings to receive the paid mails.)

And if you're not already a member, be sure to head over there and check out LinkGrand today!

LinkGrand.com

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter