*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, March 22, 2013

Got Paid Update #122: ClixSense

As I will be mentioning in an upcoming post about good old ClixSense, I am just crazy about it lately. It continues to be so very, very active, and they have made so many stellar additions and improvements to the site over the past year or two that it's become super easy to get to cashout minimum quick.

That said, I'm thrilled to be able to report the first of two payments from ClixSense I received within the past two and a half weeks. (It would have been three payments, but I let one of the payment dates slip by me.)

I requested the first payment of $14.75 on March 10th, and received it the very next day. This payment boosted my total earnings from ClixSense to over $70.

Now that they pay twice weekly (on Mondays and Fridays) and since they have lowered the cashout minimum a couple of times over the last few years (now $8 for Standard/Free members and $6 for Premium/Upgraded members), and have added so many awesome ways to earn on the site, it's just so much easier and quicker to reach cashout level than it was in the now-distant past. I have literally earned more in the past month from ClixSense than I did in my first four years as a member!

There's lots, lots more I love about the improved and updated ClixSense, but I'll save that for my spotlight post coming next week.

ClixSense has thousands of members so you may already be a member - but if not, you really should go check out ClixSense today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter