*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, September 27, 2010

Got Paid Update #116 - MatrixMails

So MatrixMails appears to have gotten their instant payments up and running, although it appears to still be in the testing stages and right now you can't make any withdrawals over $10, but this is still awesome!

I made a $5.35 cashout Wednesday night and had it in my account within minutes. Love this!

Right now you can only make a withdrawal every 72 hours - I'm not sure if that's just while they're still in the testing stage or not and will change later, but no skin off my nose there. Once every 72 hours and instantly paid is great!

I'm pushing $100 total from MatrixMails now and on the next withdrawal should top it, which will make it my top #1 earner when it does.

As I often say, this is a great site to work even if all you do is paid mails and PTC. It's well established, been around forever (since 2002), not going anywhere, and the upgrades (especially the Gold Lifetime with matrix) are an awesome deal and you'd really be doing yourself a disservice here as only a free member because you can earn so much more and faster if upgraded.

If you're not a member already, check out MatrixMails today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

2 comments:

philsfault said...

Hola Lynnster,

Ya... I'm digging the instant payment every three days. Can't wait until the new site launches!! Seriously, can't f'n wait!!

Phil

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hiya Phil, yep, I'm really looking forward to it too! :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter