*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Got Paid Update #94 - GPTCashCow

I'm not doing a whole lot of general GPT site activity these days, but one site that has been consistently great since I've joined (and growing all the time) is the legendary GPTCashCow. I've now been paid three more times (the most recent of which is below) by this site since right at the end of the year last year, bringing my total earnings to just under $40 since I joined.

Considering that I've grown kinda lazy when it comes to general GPT activity, that's not a bad total for me at all! I mostly do PTC when I'm there and do have quite a few referrals - which is unusual for me, I'm usually not that lucky - but this site tends to keep members active and happy and for a good reason, 'cos it's a great site!

And Reagan (owner) is well known in the community as one of the most honest and trustworthy owners around, and has often gone out of her way for others - owners and members - many times at this point. I like supporting sites that I know have good management behind them.

Not a member yet? Join GPTCashCow today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter