*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Got Paid Update #90 - thePaidHelp

Got paid a few months ago from something a little different, but if you've been here before you know this is like my favorite tool of all time when it comes to keeping up with GPT/PTR/PTC payments - AND the neat other thing about it is you can make some extra money from it too by referring others!

thePaidHelp is the most fabulous thing ever, and I would literally die without it (LOL). So it was a cool little extra bonus to find I'd received a referral payment (50 cents) on August 8th!

If you didn't read me raving and gushing about thePaidHelp in the past, click HERE to read all about it. If you're serious about doing GPT/PTR/PTC, this is the thing to keep you organized to a T! Check out thePaidHelp today!

Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter