*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, August 21, 2009

Got Paid Update #78 - MatrixMails

Received my sixth payment from MatrixMails yesterday, this time for $20.80. It's always such a pleasure to deal with this site, tho I do wish they would update their interface to make it a little less "busy" and more user-friendly - that's probably the #1 complaint I hear from others about the site. Once you figure your way out and find your way around, it's pretty easy, but at first it's a little daunting for new members.

But it's well worth it! Especially if you upgrade, because you can cash out anytime at $2 or more, you'll earn much more and much more quickly, and the potential for major earnings is pretty high.

The site does have PTS offers and other options to earn on, but I really don't do anything there but paid mails and PTC, and still I've now earned over $50 in less than a year. If I was still a free member I'd probably still be hanging around $5 or certainly less than $10, and still waiting to cash out (since cashout for free members is $20, I think).

It pays consistently and pretty fast (I waited nine days this time, but usually they pay in 2-4) and this is one of the handful of sites I highly recommend upgrading on, so if you haven't yet joined MatrixMails, you really should.

Click Here to View Payment Proof

MatrixMails - Get paid

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter