*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, July 6, 2009

Some Other Good Sites Lately

UPDATE 07/09/2009: This post has been edited as I am rescinding my original recommendation of HalfPennyClicks, after becoming aware of a section of the site's terms of service I was unaware of prior to 07/07/2009, and having agreed in the past to not recommend or support sites that require members to upgrade in order to get paid. For the updated information, see HERE.


Well, you'll probably recall that on Friday I posted about HalfPennyClicks (link now removed & original post deleted), and I wasn't planning on posting about it again until I got paid by them, but I just kinda had to after I took a look at my balance over the weekend.

You see, I just joined that site on someone else's recommendation a few weeks ago - sometime after the middle of June - and I've already reached cashout. Matter of fact, I've not only already reached cashout, but I'm nearly 50% towards another cashout after that.

Granted, cashout minimum at HalfPennyClicks is only $1, but if you do much PTC, you know being able to cash out this soon is pretty good for a PTC that mostly carries low value ads (most are usually around $0.005), and I guess the big standout here is they always have LOTS of ads. If you're diligent about your ad views every day, I think you'll see this balance up a lot quicker than usually goes with PTC.

I also checked (after I got wowed by my unexpectedly high balance) and they really do have very good advertising rates and some nice ad packages as well, and judging from the stats the site looks to be very, very active every day (no surprise there, all things considered).

So yeah, if you haven't joined yet and you like doing PTC - and especially if you like to advertise - this is definitely one to join. Don't be alarmed after you register if you see no ads for you to view or any account information for yourself - I think in a lot of cases admin has to process new accounts manually (and it might be a Firefox issue 'cos that happened to me when I registered), but I had full access to the site the next morning.

(Links removed/deleted as noted in update above)


I branched out to a number of new sites - more GPT and PTR sites as well as more PTCs - on the recommendations of other active members in the community in the past couple of months that I've really been enjoying seeing how things have progressed, some of which I've reviewed here and some I haven't gotten around to yet. I need to take some time this month to do more PTS than I've had a chance to lately and see how my luck runs with that, but the below newer ones on my list that I have already reviewed have impressed me the most and I feel I've been doing fairly well at in a very short amount of time:


PTCs & PTRs: YouData, Charmed Ideas, EarnEasyPTR, YeeHawClickin, Hundred Acre Clicks, BuxP

GPTs: Cash Mattress, Cupid Cash, My Flipper Cash, R U Ready 4 Money, Tiki Treasure, Big Beach Bucks


And then there's a couple I haven't reviewed here yet (but probably will this week) that I've been doing pretty well with and have impressed me as well - the PTC MyFlipperCashClicks, and GPT ClickOrSignUp (which is the sister site to DollarClickOrSignUp, which has been listed here for some time now).

And still doing very well and steady at all my old favorite standbys, and newer favorite standbys:


PTCs & PTRs:
WordLinx, MatrixMails, ClixSense, AdPaid, LinkGrand, Readers Pond, Clicksia, Incentria, EarnEasyCash, Hits4Pay, Deals 'n' Cash, SendEarnings, InboxDollars, DonkeyMails, No-Minimum

GPTs: BankRollBucks, Rhino Riches, Ozzys Direct Pay, GPTCashCow, DealBarbiePaysFast, DealBarbiePays, DollarClickOrSignUp


Anyway, those and the newer sites listed further above are not nearly all the ones I'm working actively these days - many of which are listed here on the site, some which I've not gotten around to yet but soon will - but all of the above are pretty much my "main stable of sites" lately, and most definitely the newer ones listed up there above are the ones I have been impressed with how well they've been going for me the last month or two since I started checking other sites out.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter