*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GlobalCashClicks

Thought I'd better go ahead and make my post on this one since I just turned in a cashout request a few days ago, or else my payment might get here before I'd posted!

GlobalCashClicks is a favorite PTC/PTR of many. I tend to classify it (and JillsClickCorner) more as a PTC since they don't send out paid mails, but it does have PTS and other stuff on it as well. Those of you familiar with DonkeyMails, No-Minimum, and JillsClickCorner will find many similarities with this one.

There are always bunches of ads to view daily (20+ pages worth), tho once you get through the first dozen or so pages, the rest seem to be mostly PTP ads. I found, however, when I got diligent about doing my ads every day, it didn't take long to get to cashout minimum.

UPDATED 03/02/2013: GlobalCashClicks presently offers $1.01 minimum cashout via Payza, approximately weekly. Pay is $0.0001 to $0.15 per ad viewed, with one referral level of 20%. As usual with most PTC/PTRs, you can upgrade to earn more.

Members are welcome from all countries - visit GlobalCashClicks today!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter