*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, July 20, 2009

Cartoon-Clicks Has New Owner, Adds PTC - CashPirate Adds New Payment Option

Wow, I have been really really really busy the last several days and apologize for not posting since Wednesday - have been putting in 18 and 20-hour days trying to get some stuff set and organized, as well as other work, and have just been swamped.

I thought I had more news than I do right now, but turns out two of the sites I have additions to - I haven't posted about them here on the site yet! I added a whole bunch of additional sites to my regular rounds back in the spring, and I probably have about 20-30 that I haven't yet posted about - mostly PTCs and PTRs and a few more GPTs, so that's coming. And then after that I'll probably have a whole other slew of stuff.

Anyway, if I can get just a little bit ahead of things this week, hopefully I can draft some new review/recommendation posts all at once, and then when I don't have any payments or news to report, I can toss up another one of those per day until they're all (finally!) posted.

So what I DO have to report is that Cartoon-Clicks has a new owner, who just happens to be the admin of another site that quickly became a new favorite of mine after starting there this spring, Kelly of My Flipper Cash. There have been several changes, including a return to $10 minimum cashout (paying Net 35), and the site is now open to members in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.

But the best new change of all - Cartoon-Clicks now has PTC (!), as well as a lot of new offers. Kelly is a very active and responsive admin so you can expect new offers added here regularly now. There is also currently a $1 signup bonus and a referral contest going on, so if you haven't already joined this site before, check out Cartoon-Clicks today!




In other news, just wanted to mention that CashPirate is offering a new payment option - you can cash out with an eBay gift certificate for $10. Of course, you can still cash out at $5 with PayPal, and CashPirate does offer instant PayPal payments once you complete their verification process. Check it out too if you haven't!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter