*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, June 1, 2009

Got Paid Update #54 - Ozzys Direct Pay

Received my $10.24 payment for May from Ozzys Direct Pay and gosh, was that fast. Ozzys switched to daily PayPal payments a little while ago, so when I made my withdrawal on the last day of the month (yesterday), I was expecting to get paid today. Instead, I got paid less than two hours after I requested payment! So whoa, that's really really nice.

Ozzys has been a favorite for nearly a year now, I've been paid multiple times, and payments received from there now for me total over $55. I've made some good extra cash on contests there too.

I tend to have better luck with offers crediting there than I do some other places, and many of the offers at Ozzys have traditionally paid out a little higher than they do some others. They also added PTC to the site several months ago, so if nothing else, I always hit it for the PTC every day.

So if you're not already a member or you're just recently getting into GPT and haven't gotten to Ozzys Direct Pay yet, this is definitely one to join! Members welcome from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter