*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, June 5, 2009

GetCashDollars Moved to Closed (Inactive) List

I am moving the GetCashDollars entry to the Closed Programs & Sites section for the time being as the site has basically been "on hold" for over two months while the owner is trying to sell it. It's been left open ever since the initial "closing" April 1st - and thus available to do activity on - but since it seems up in the air what will happen to it, I am taking the site off my promoting list for now as there is no point in anyone doing any work on the site when for all practical purposes it's closed but just hasn't been shut down.

I also, for integrity's sake, generally remove the "Sites That Pay" tag from a site entry if the site is sold, until I am paid by the new owner - so another reason to move it to the Closed Sites list, at least temporarily.

If the site does become active again, I will certainly add it back in as an active site.
.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter