*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, June 12, 2009

BuxP

I still have a pretty huge list of new sites to add, so since it's Friday and the weekend, and I likely won't be back posting again until Monday, let's squeeze in a twofer here to last us until then.

I joined BuxP several weeks ago at the recommendation of another active member of the community, who has indeed been paid by this site. As longtime readers know, the word "bux" these days makes my skin crawl since so many "bux" sites have fallen by the wayside, but there are a few exceptions and this one, I believe, is one of them.

This PTC pretty much has a LOT of ads available every day - most are low value clicks ($0.001 to $0.005 per ad viewed), but there's so many daily they really do add up. It's also a very nicely technically done site, without a lot of the rigamarole that often annoys me about some PTC sites. This one's very nice.

BuxP does have a higher than many minimum cashout at $7.99, but as I noted, there's just so many ads daily that's not an amount that seems humongously out of reach like it would some places. Payment is via AlertPay or PayPal and pays within 45 days for free members, seven days for upgraded members. There's one 50% referral level here.

UPDATE 03/02/2013: BuxP has lowered their cashout minimum to $6.99, and once you have had one standard cashout (processed within 30 days), instant payments are available via PayPal and Payza. (Instant payments are always available to upgraded members.

Members from all countries are welcome. If you're not already a member, join BuxP today!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter