*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Friday, May 15, 2009

Rhino Riches - Now With $10 Payout!

I don't know how I missed this other than the fact that I've been pretty tied up and mostly away the last couple of months (and it could have been before that and I just didn't notice, I dunno), but I'm just so very, very thrilled to report that one of my favorite sites - and one that's paid me - Rhino Riches, apparently lowered its cashout minimum from $20 to $10 (for PayPal payments) while I was MIA!

This is wonderful, because Rhino was really the only site I have kept working actively in GPT that had a cashout minimum over $10. I still have a couple that were some of the first GPT sites I ever started on that I have kept my account active but don't really actively work that much; however, I'd always tried to support Rhino because it was a great site with an honest and paying admin, and there were so many good contests and other nice features it wasn't terribly difficult to meet the $20 minimum cashout at least every other month or every three months. But yay, the cashout is $10, it's not that hard to meet $10 a month!

Nowadays Rhino pays by PayPal (or gift card) with the $10 minimum, or $15 cashout minimum if you wish to request a check instead.

This is a really great site with a very active, honest, paying & responsive admin and there are always really fabulous contests going on, so if you have not joined this one, do it today!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter