*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Site Housecleaning

I forgot to mention that the other day I removed 2Dollars4All and Ellabug Clicks from my site listings. They're owned by the same owner, and 2Dollars4All disappeared a couple of weeks or so ago. Ellabug Clicks is still open, but after asking after 2Dollars4All recently, I'm told by a reliable source that the sites have not been maintained for some time.

Normally I would have just moved them to the new closed/dead program category, but I think I just hit delete instead the other day so they're gone. Hate that about 2Dollars4All as I just paid the $2 yearly upgrade not too long ago and had not gotten around to processing the advertising benefits that came with it. Stuff like this I'm never really surprised anymore, but it does make it harder on the smaller PTC owners when their fellow owners do stuff like that 'cos then people like me won't even think about upgrading or advertising on a smaller, less established site because of stuff like this. Anyway, that's that and that's why they're gone.

AdverBux also appears to be at least down, giving the message "We are currently offline while we complete server upgrades. We will be back soon!" when you go to the site. That's one of the sites I like so I'm hoping maybe they won't pull the same old same old so many sites have done and actually will return, but guess we'll just see.

And finally, Moonlilly's Legend is down due to exceeded bandwidth. Hopefully that will sort out soon and it will return as well.
.

2 comments:

rracers89 said...

Yeah, i stopped doing ellabug and sweetpea clicks. I also see her site for doing her banners ect has come up missing. I thought Rhonda was better then that.

Miss Money Hunter said...

That's really too bad. I remember how much good buzz those sites were getting in the beginning. :(

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter