*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Got Paid Update #48 - AdPaid

Yet another super fast payment from AdPaid, a site that is great to deal with both as a member and when you want to advertise a little. They have really great ad rates and they're just wonderful to work with. I requested my $4.14 payment on the evening of May 8th and by just after 5 in the morning on May 9th had received the payment in my PayPal.

There is a never-ending slew of paid mails from AdPaid and also PTC and plenty of other stuff on the site, so if you haven't joined this one, I encourage you to sign up today!

AdPaid.com

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter