*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ClixSense Extras!

For those that aren't aware, ClixSense has added something cool as a "thank you" bonus to premium members right now. Every day from 8 am to 9 pm CST, they are randomly adding links up to $5 (i.e., such as 25 cent links with 100 hits).

So if you're a premium member at ClixSense, it would probably do you well to check back on the site several times a day right now! If you're not a premium member, you should be - for only $10 for a whole year, you get absolutely tons more ads regularly.

(Special thanks to Jessica for the heads up on this, I hadn't been there in a couple of days so I didn't know until I read her blog!)

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter