*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, December 25, 2008

GoldMineClicks

GoldMineClicks is another PTC/PTR with lots and lots to do. One thing I found very impressive about this site is how fast it loads even though there's lots of graphics - I often have some slow-loading problems with sites that run this type of PTC script, not this one! It's a really nicely done site graphically too.

The site also has a weekly referral contest - the winner gets 5000 link credits - that's a pretty sweet deal. It also has a really nice referral level deal - 10% referral earnings, 10 levels deep - and pays you up to $0.01 per click.

GoldMineClicks has a $1 minimum cashout via AlertPay (which I generally recommend for click sites) and PayPal (and lists E-gold too, at least I guess they still pay that way). And it is a paying site - my upline/friend/colleague has proof of payment from this one, so I felt pretty confident in joining up. The site has been open since January 2008.

GoldMineClicks has been awarded the Platinum Seal of Approval from BeenPaid.com. International members are welcome - if you're not already a member, check it out today!


UPDATE 07/09/2009: This site has somewhat inexplicably disappeared in recent weeks and after waiting quite a while to see if it would return and searching for any news about it and finding none, I am moving it to the Closed Programs and Sites section.
.

2 comments:

DisneyMom said...

I just joined this site about a week ago under a friend of mine. So far, I am loving the site! :)

Miss Money Hunter said...

That's good to hear! I like it and need to get re-started into PTC'ing and all after a bit of a holiday break. Best wishes to you and yours for a prosperous new year in 2009, thanks for dropping by and commenting! :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter