*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Got Paid Update #29 - Hits4Pay

I love to be able to report I've been paid by a program I've never been paid by before, so today I'm thrilled to report I received my first payment of $26.79 from Hits4Pay this week!

Hits4Pay is awesome. It is purely paid email ads, and you are paid $0.02 per ad and $0.01 for each ad viewed by your two levels of referrals. It can take a while to build up a balance, but if you have the ability to get people signed up under you that participate - not so long!

They generally have a pretty good amount of ads weekly, and good ones - I actually have purchased a couple of Christmas gifts this year via ads read on Hits4Pay and its sister site owned by the same company, Deals'n'Cash.

They also offer a $10 signup bonus at Hits4Pay and a $5 signup bonus at Deals'n'Cash to get you started - sweet!

The payment process is so easy too that you could do it in your sleep - no requesting! Every month that your balance is $25 or more, they will automatically zero out your account and you are paid via PayPal, usually around the 15th to 18th of the following month (I was paid on the 18th).

One note about this because it's a little unusual and not many programs do this at registration - you do have to enter your tax ID information (if you live in the U.S.) when registering at Hits4Pay and Deals'n'Cash in order to fully register your account. However, it's an established company that's been around a long time and that shouldn't be worrisome, and if you want to participate and get paid, it is a requirement.

And the good news is they DO pay! So if you're not signed up for Hits4Pay and Deals'n'Cash, take a few minutes and sign up today and start reading your emails every day or week.

After all - it's free money!



No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter