*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Catch-All Post for the Best Online Moneymaking Opportunities

Hiya! I don't have any real news to post and am still waiting on November payments I can report to start coming in, but I do have a friend who was wanting to drop by and check out some ways to earn cash online, and while I have all my favorite GPT/PTC/PTR sites in my Favorites category and such, I wanted to re-highlight some opportunities up top for her to check out... and maybe if you haven't checked into some of these, you'll want to too!

First off is one of my very favorite places in the world on the Web, Marketing Pond... a portal to free money that's just out there and available, as well as a couple of other very inexpensive moneymaking opportunities:




Then there's my other primary online money activity nowadays, Viral Pond... two opportunities for continuing and growing residual income that are each less than the cost of one pizza per month... and (through one of the included opportunities) access to a humongous database of freebies that's updated daily:



Then there's WorkFor3Dollars, where I've already been paid back my initial investment of $3 and some change & it really DOES work. You can set up as many accounts with this program as you want (I have two, banners to both accounts below), the potential is really great to bring in some income with this program, and some of the 'Net's best money gurus have endorsed it and are members. And it's all of a whole whopping $3 and a little change to join:







Then if I was new & looking to bring in more money, I'd be looking into the following. I'm not going to include some favorites I would otherwise here because they are included in the Marketing Pond suite of free money places (like ClixSense, WordLinx, LinkGrand, MatrixMails, Hits4Pay, DealsnCash, etc.), but here are the others that are my "standbys" besides those, most of which I have been able to report here on the site I have been paid by...


Paid Mail sites - along with Hits4Pay & DealsnCash (both included in Marketing Pond), I would add Take the Internet Back (read a few emails or less a day, sign up two people under you, & you not only make money but get ownership in the company - it's in the contract!):



Paid to Click ads sites - along with ClixSense, WordLinx, LinkGrand and anything else already in Marketing Pond, I would include Financial Freedom Ads:

The new revolution in PTC has arrived!


Ones that have other stuff (along with MatrixMails & InboxDollars, which are in Marketing Pond), but I mainly do the paid mails and paid ads at these:

AdPaid:

AdPaid.com


SendEarnings:




And last but not least of course, there's all my favorite GPT ("paid to do offers") sites besides the ones already listed in the Marketing Pond suite:.

BankRollBucks:

GetCashDollars:

Rhino Riches:




Ozzys Direct Pay:

Cartoon-Clicks:

FusionCash:

Free Money at FusionCash!


And of course, you can also do one more thing and apply to become a Gomez PEER, where they test websites in the background of your computer when it's on, using resources you don't even use, and I swear you will never notice it running or bothering anything you do (it may take a few weeks or months to get from pending to active status tho, so just download it and leave it running):




PS - There's also the Survey Sites That Really DO Pay - don't forget those - they can be a little more time-consuming though.

So there you go - Dr. Miss Money Hunter's prescription for online moneymaking, LOL!

Have a great rest of your week and if I have anything exciting to report again, I'll be posting before the weekend's here for sure!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter