*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, September 1, 2008

Got Paid Update #17 - IsabelMarco & AdPaid

And here is the best new update of all - I have more payments to report!

Anyone reading here very often knows I'm just crazy about IsabelMarco's Money Maker (and making all kinds of money there in a very short time), and how much I've been strongly encouraging folks to upgrade & buy the active referral packages there ('cos they work!). Now I'm happy to report they've also PAID ME! I requested a cashout on the last day of July, and got paid $36.61 on August 29th.

Very very happy with that, but what's even better (and wilder)? I've made almost another $100 since that cashout, almost ALL on referral activity! Out of close to $122 total there that I've made, about $119 of it was all referrals.




I also had an extra pleasant surprise during the night last night after cashing out at AdPaid, which I really didn't have to at the end of the month (you can cash out at AdPaid anytime you have $3 or more), but since I was catching things up and cashing out elsewhere, I went ahead and did it there too.

I can't tell you how shocked I was not two or three HOURS later when I discovered they had already paid me! That was a pretty pleasant surprise. I knew AdPaid had an excellent reputation and history for paying people, but I had no idea it could be THAT fast, and their payment terms even say they usually pay within seven days. They are really nice folks to deal with on advertising and any site issues too and always on the ball there too.

So that was a nice little Labor Day surprise today. I mainly work AdPaid for paid mails and sometimes go over there and do a little PTC'ing, but those of you who like to get paid as often as possible would probably do well to work the whole site and do PTS offers and such. If you did a lot of your paid to signup action over there, I don't think it would be too hard to make the $3 minimum at least every other day or so at AdPaid (maybe even every day), if you really wanted to throw a lot of effort into PTS offers there as well as the other earning options they have.

AdPaid.com


So there ya go - I'm really happy to be able to report more sites that DO pay, and ones I've never been able to report here before.

I've also got pending cashouts now for August at MatrixMails and DonkeyMails, so I will soon be able to add two more good paying sites that paid me to the list, as well as pending cashouts at a few of my old standbys - BankRollBucks, MyCashHoney, and Ozzy's Direct Pay. And hopefully will be reporting some more payments from July this week also!

So money's everywhere, you just gotta go get it! Happy Labor Day to all the US folks, and see you tomorrow with new contest updates and more stuff!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter