*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Monday, September 1, 2008

Back in Business!

Yep, I'm back, still alive and all that. Apologies for the rather extended absence, I had some serious work to do and catch up on, and had to be away a bit, but didn't expect to be gone as long as it wound up being.

And boy, did I pick my day to come back and catch up - the last day of the month! - hope everyone remembered to cash out by Sunday night everywhere that requires it. Not to mention I came back to 1,871 backed up e-mails in one box, 370-something in another, and there's one left I haven't checked yet (shudder!). It was a LONG Sunday (and Monday morning thus far)!

I'm getting so much busier with my "other" job, I think I am probably going to have to "take off" here most weekends in order to stay a little more caught up to week to week. That said, on Fridays I'll probably post contests for the entire weekend (at least what I've been e-mailed about and am aware of), and then update on Monday morning after the weekend's through.

Anyway, back to normal now, and I just posted the latest contests below, including lots of great month-long contests for September! Have at it!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter