*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Revolution Offers Being Sold; Rhino Still Has New PTCs, Buy 'Em!

Learned the other day that Revolution Offers is being sold at the end of the month. Wasn't real surprised there as the current owners have sent out many mails in the past month and a half or so about inactivity on the site. I have been paid there, so I guess I will keep the banner on the site for now and see how things go. No word on whether the new owner will continue any of the special perks the current owners have had on the site, such as weekly payments, 25 cent cashouts, and $1 bonus for active referrals. The current owners will make this Friday's payment as usual, and after that everything's up to the new owner.

On another note, I know I've mentioned this twice now but Rhino Riches still has a brand spanking new PTC section just waiting for some more ads for people to click, prices are comparable to most of the other sites so go buy them up! Their member base is over 500 now and there are several members there who aren't members everywhere else, so you have a new and waiting audience for your PTC ads. Buy, buy, buy!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter