*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Got Paid Update #11 - Your2Cents

On the heels of receiving my second check this year from Opinion Outpost this week, I received a check for $5.00 from Your2Cents today.

Sign up with Your2Cents here:
Your2Cents

Kind of took a while to get here - 51 days by my records. Opinion Outpost is much faster, averaging about 23 days from the time you request a check (and right now they're ahead of the others for me in that they're the only one I've been able to request payment from twice since I got back into doing surveys this year). But money's money, whenever it comes!




I was able to request a $10 check this week from NFO/MySurvey, so we'll see how long it takes that one to get here comparatively.




I think I was wrong about expecting a check from American Consumer Opinion (ACOP) - I thought I had done a survey for pay with them in the last 2-3 months but maybe I had it confused with the Opinion Outpost payment. In any case, it is another site that does pay because I have been paid by them in the past before this year - I've been a member of NFO, ACOP and Your2Cents for a long, long time.




And I have still got a $5 check on the way, someday, from SurveySpot. I'm not holding my breath to get this one because it took weeks for it to get posted to my account where I could request it, but once again - money's money, whenever it comes. We'll see what the average wait time is.

Sign up with Survey Spot here: Survey Spot

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter