*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, July 17, 2008

ClixSense Upgrade - Get to Cashout Fast

Yeah, I keep going on and on about this, I know, but I just cannot stress how great the ClixSense upgrade is for a measly ten bucks for a whole year.

Once upon a time, I thought I'd never make it to cashout at ClixSense. I just realized yesterday that I AM going to make cashout this month, and probably every month after that, thanks to the upgrade.

I would have gotten there even quicker if I hadn't gotten lazy for a few weeks and not reviewed the 300-400 ads I had sitting there every day waiting. Once I finally got through the backlog, it's gotten easy to keep up with and I get plenty of ads every day to review.

So that $10 for the whole year has already paid for itself (and would have sooner if I hadn't gotten lazy) and I should be able to cash out every month from now on.

It's cheap, it lasts the whole year, and the benefits are immense. Upgrade, you will NOT be sorry you did.

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter