*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Payments Pending Update #1

This is a little out of date now since I've already been paid by one of these, but for the sake of keeping things organized here on the site, here goes (LOL)...

My total payments pending at the end of May and this week that I've cashed out on or otherwise have coming is... $70.08 (woohoo!).

But I think the real figure is actually $73.08 (or possibly even $75.08) because I think I have money coming for an ACOP survey that I forgot about having done (and they don't have a site I can log into to make sure, they just tell you at the end of the survey they'll send your $3 or $5 or whatever within 4-6 weeks or whatever).

In any case, for May & the first week of June, the actual grand total including what I've already been paid for or cashed out otherwise through today is $86.08 - or $89.08 or $91.08 when you include the ACOP survey payment (heh).

Anyway, without further ado, here's a step by step look at what I've cashed out this past week (including one I've been paid on already and another I cashed out for advertising)...


Bank Roll Bucks - $10.00 (paid)

Oh lordy, I can't really say enough good about this site. Easy to navigate, a fabulous and attentive admin, there are always new offers, lots of contests, most offers credit pretty quickly... and post cashout payment is SUPER fast (see upcoming post). Join, join, join!




Get Cash Dollars - $26.56 (awaiting $20.56 payment)

I love this site too! I had racked up a pretty fair amount towards the $10 cashout already towards the end of May, and then I won two contests (one for completions and one for most points). They really have great contests & bonuses and you can really expand your earnings in a big way on this site! I spent $6 on advertising so am awaiting the remaining $20.56 payment now. There's tons to do on this site too so again, another I highly recommend you join!




Revolution Offers - $2.35

There are a couple of fabulous things about Revolution Offers and its sister sites, Mailbox-Dollars and Cartoon-Clicks - namely the $2 cashout minimum and the fact that all three pay every week on Friday if you've reached the minimum. Revolution Offers also runs a jackpot monthly and is currently running a daily earnings contest for an extra $5 for the winner (provided 10 offers have been completed that day). Check it out!

UPDATE 06/18/2008: The cashout minimum at Revolution Offers has now changed to $0.25.




SquishyCash - $21.77

Took me a while to reach cashout level with this one due to the $20 minimum cashout, but one thing about this site is they have new contests pretty much every day or every few days that you can easily increase your earnings fast with. If you're into trying to earn up thru contests, this is a great site to participate on.




MY MAD MONEY (now Offers 4 Ads) - $10.90

My Mad Money was closing so I cashed out my $10.90 in earnings. It's now staying open and changing ownership, and the new owners will be running it on a point system, so as I mentioned earlier (since they are still in the process of reorganizing the site) I will be posting an update about the new site once they get things settled.


Opinion Outpost - $9.50

I don't remember how many surveys I did to hit the $9.50 (minimum cashout is $5) but I know it wasn't more than three. Looking forward to that check arriving!




YOUR2CENTS SURVEYS - $5.00

Yep, I got lucky in May and qualified for a $5.00 survey with Your2Cents! Another check I'm looking forward to showing up in the mailbox!


American Consumer Opinion - $3.00 (or $5.00 ??)

Like I said, I can't remember how much I got paid for the survey I qualified for with ACOP in May but it was one of the two... they don't have an online account where you can check, but I remember doing the survey and remember it's coming, LOL!




So there ya go... keep at it, find what works for you & go with it 'cos the cash really is out there! Good luck to everyone for June!

No comments:

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter