*** NEW HERE?
Click HERE for the "Read Before You Start" section to get started! ***

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ozzys Direct Pay

Ozzys Direct Pay is another site I found in recent weeks that I've grown to like in a very short time. It has many of the things that appeal to me in a GPT/PTR site: low minimum cashout, bunches of contests, and signup bonuses are always nice!

There's a $2 signup bonus, and cashout minimum is a very reasonable $10.00 by PayPal, check or various gift card options. (NOTE: I originally listed this one with a $5 minimum payout, either I got it wrong before or something changed from the time I originally took notes, but in any case, it's $10... very easy to get to though, there are a lot of higher-than-usual paying offers on this site!) Ozzys has two referral levels - 15% and 8%.

UPDATE: Starting May 8th, 2009, Ozzys now pays daily as long as you have the $10 minimum in your account.

Ozzys accepts members from the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. There are always regular contests going on, and at that low minimum cashout level it's well worth your while to check out! Have fun and join Ozzys Direct Pay today!

02/10/2009 NOTE: Ozzys now has paid to click (PTC) ads on site!

BEEN PAID: Click HERE to View Payment Proof


UPDATE 11/04/2009: Ozzys rather inexplicably disappeared over the last couple of months, so I'm moving it to the Closed Programs section. Sorry to see this one go.
.

2 comments:

MsFit said...

Hi!
I really like your blog.
I'm bookmarking it.
I also make money online, it's addictive huh?
Feel free to check out my blog anytime (:

MsFit
http://cashquests.blogspot.com/

Miss Money Hunter said...

Hey, thank you! I'm glad you stopped by and glad you are finding some useful info here! I try to keep it updated daily with stuff whenever possible.

I will definitely drop by your blog & check it out! :)

Photobucket

The Most Popular Traffic Exchange

Opinions and reviews of websites and programs listed on this site are based on my personal experiences and information collected and reviewed from other members of those sites only. Your results using these sites may be different.

Disclaimer: Some of the links mentioned within the posts on this site are my affiliate/referral links, and in such case I may get compensated for recommending those products or websites. However, I will never recommend something that I don't personally believe in on the date originally posted, and recommended sites and programs that fail to maintain quality standards are removed from the active lists regularly. I welcome your questions and feedback.

© 2008-2016 Miss Money Hunter